"You do what you love, and you f*ck the rest"

The stupid thing that has to annoy me most. Is when things are supposed to spelled a certain way, and people just spell the word however they want to spell it. Take like for example. You are not cool or 'special' if you spell it liek<< like that. I am sorry that just bothers me. Not only is it not proper it is just plain stupid.

Now onto epic news!!!
I got into a nice big university.
I only applied to three, so I am glad I made it.
I had my doubts.

But I never thought that the after acceptance crap would be so much work. I thought that applying to college was tiresome.(Which is why I only applied to three universities :)
But like my freaking to do list is a mile long. And every time I check something off, ten more tings magically pop! up...

Yes, this is very exciting, and I am not complaining. I just need a big old break. I mean many of you are on spring break now or were last week. So I guess that is a break, but if you are like an overachieving, book worm, studious person like myself. Then you know that spring break isn't really a break its just a time when all your friends get to run off to the beach and get all tan, while you sit in your room on a laptop typing up essays and getting more pasty by the second.

Grrr! To all you tan people. Then there is work and football practice, where I acquire a nice 'farmers tan'. And that doesn't really count as a tan now does it? And then since we must wear cleats to run around on the nice green grass, my feet are white like as white a piece of paper and my legs are sun burnt.

Yay me! Even through all this complaining I really do love life. I didn't a while back. Then I watched 'Little Miss Sunshine' and though I didn't really care for the movie, I fell in love with Dwayne the brother and something he said(not that he said much but)...

"You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work… Fuck that. And fuck the Air Force Academy. If I want to fly, I’ll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and fuck the rest."
March 29th, 2010 at 05:33am