My outlook on life in Sophmore year.

DO you want to know what I call life?

Life is like the ocean .It depends on us how far we let ourselves go. It is a choice we make if we want to stay safe or If we want we can let ourselves fall in love or if we want to keep to ourselves because someone hurt us in the past.

It is our choice if we help people or if we whine about our own problems because believe me there is always some one in the world whose life is worse.....and when we as teenagers go out in life as new adults. It is our choices that lead us through life. If we hurt someone or if we ease someones pain or if we simply mourn over our losses .

BOTTOM LINE, we pay for what we do; like if one of your freinds gives you advice and you take it it is only you that gets hurt .I learnt that the hard way, if u dont follow your heart it is only u who pays for it either with a broken heart or if you get in some other problems. Just keep the people you love close and try to help them because sometime in life you will need a helping hand. Their hands are always the first ones there .

Just remember you only get one chance to make life great do your best to make the most of it and keep in mind that you are the only one who pays for your actions.
March 29th, 2010 at 04:14pm