I think I belong in a mental ward.

I think I'm going crazy.
I'm depressed,I scratch myself as a form of self-abuse,I have Trichotillomania (hair-pulling disorder,another form of self-abuse),and I'm acting totally irrational.
Okay,the reason I think why I'm going crazy is what happened yesterday:
I had to wash out the litterboxes in the backyard.The chore isn't anything I really have a problem with,it's just that I hadn't taken a shower that day (I just stayed in my PJ's and watched TV),and my eyebrows were blank.I was embarrassed to go outside.
I finally agreed to go outside.When I set foot outside,the neighbors came out.I ran back inside.Dad asked me why I came back in.I said the neighbors were out.
Now my dad was getting really mad because I wasn't going outside.Then I accidentally set the litterbox on his jacket,and he slapped me in the face.It didn't really hurt as much phsically as it did emotionally.
Then I just started to cry.Hard.My dad told me to go to my room.I did so.
Later he came and asked me why I didn't want to go out.I said nothing,he started guessing some reasons,and he finally got it.I didn't want to go outside because of my blank eyebrows.Then I started crying again.Harder than before.I hated myself.I was a real freak.

"Sometimes I give myself the creeps.Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me..."
March 29th, 2010 at 11:42pm