an angel and demon find balence

angels fall and demons rise and the fight begins.legions of each side die. i, a peaceful demon, an outcast of my kind, just watch. infuriated by this meaningless war.becuz neither side can be exstinguished. hate for this war consumes my mind. i feel like fighting it just for the hope to terminate it. then one angel especialy bright catches my eye. she strikes down her sisters and enemys all the same. i jump down, she strikes at me, i just barly dodge and ask "why do you strike all in your path, what have your sisters done to you?" she responds "they have started this infernal war" i then say "i hate this war also but i choose to let them quarrel and not be one of the many casualtys all for nothing. one as bright as you can find ways to bring light instead of death, death is our speacialty." i ask her to move to a safer area to speak to her, she agrees. i tell her "light is the way to happiness not bloodshed, find your way to shed light upom the world and i say you will be a beauty to be seen." i hold her hand i feel a light inside me, she shines brighter than any star ever seen, i am confused by this. "what is this feeling?" i say under my breath and she says "tis destiny, two enemys come together to end the bloodshed of their kinds. we were meant to find eachother and bring the idea of a 'balence' among our kinds. now lets spread the news" we head off to silntly instil this among both our kinds nomatter what they say. we cut down the resistence,together, as one. peace shall come in time but there will always be the few who cannot take peace and have to kill.
(its meant to have a morral)
March 30th, 2010 at 09:14pm