Boys, Boys, Boys. Ugh!

okay, well there's this guy...
His name's Adam. I really like him. He's a year older than me, and he's also my best friend's boyfriend's bestfriend. lol, i hope you got that xD
But, yeah. He's really quiet and shy, but idk. I just love his personality and stuff. When i preformed at a concert, he went to go see me (I played guitar and sang), and after I was done, I went to go sit with him in the audience, and he put his arm around me. It was so perfect!:)

anyways, I still feel like he's too shy with me, and i'm shy in front of him. And it's weird cuz i'm like NEVER shy, but with him, I am. And the other day, He asked me out, and I said no, cuz we still don't know eachother enough and we're still shy with eachother.

I kinda regret it. I mean, I really REALLY like him, but in my past relationships, I rushed into them, and they all turned out bad. And I don't want that to happen with me and Adam.

What do you think?

Oh, also, I had this really cool substitute, and i know her really well cuz she used to be my piano teacher, and I was like "I don't wanna be in this class", and she was like "Oh, really?", and I was like "Yeah. I'm gonna go walk around", and she was like "Okay do you need a pass", and I said no and left, and like I didnt even get in trouble! It was cool:)

Okay, so QUESTIONS!

1. What do you think I should do with the situation i'm in with Adam. Did I make a bad choice?

2. How did your last relationship end?

3. WHo's your favorite band?

4. Have you ever seen LOTMS? (Life on the Murder Scene).
I'm watching it right now:) I LOVE IT!
March 31st, 2010 at 05:20am