I guess I'm not over you

As the title says, I guess I'm not over Moses, and I think he does indeed like me too. My dad took my younger brothers and sister and I all up to the park today.

When we went to watch Oktoberfest, we sat near the stage, mostly since I'm nearsighted. My sister and I were on the open side and the boys on the other side watching the show. You know during the whole 'Link your arm with who ever you're sitting next to' part, Moses decided to sit next to me and link arms with me. Of Course I'm sitting sideways and he was sitting like a normal person, unlike me. Then during one of the dances that they get people from the crowd to dance with them, two of the guy dancers had me dance with them: one right after the other.

That makes me wonder: did Moses say something to them about me? I mean, why would you all chose the same girl to dance with. And why would you remember someone who didn't come to the show that much the season before, and then remember their face like four months later, IN THE DARK? And then pick them when you see them for the first time that year.

But you know what's so amazing? The fact that after all of that my heart was beating faster then I think it ever has. And the fact that I hadn't really thought about him since February.

Can anyone help out with this, please?
April 1st, 2010 at 05:06am