could my senior year get any better?

soooo......I just found out that, based on my lack of motivation and time-management skills, I will most likely be featured on the SENIOR FAIL LIST that goes out on Monday. that's right, I said Monday. and there is absolutely no way in hell I will be able to finsh all the work needed to not be considered for that list. and it's totally my fault..

I go to class everyday (all of them)
I'm always on time (except for first hour, just by 5 minutes or so)
I have mostly honors and AP classes
AND I have a life.....

OF COURSE I'M ON THE SENIOR FAIL LIST! (sarcasm)

sooo my homework doesn't get turned in on time for a few days, so what? but then I get lazier and lazier. I've got a shit load of study guide sheets that are past due for AP government and about four late essays and a vocabulary book to do for AP english. I blame Senioritis! and because of my current situation, i will probabaly be in trouble with the National Honor Society because, chances are, i am no longer maintaining a 3.5 GPA.

& my mom keeps getting on my ass about scholarships and shit (she's really persistant; we're polar opposites) like I didn't know I needed them to not end up at some community college or not at college at all. I fill out what ones I can but with an essay due every other freakin' week in english it's kind of difficult. I know she's just trying to make sure I'm doing what I need to do to get to uni but I have this REALLY big tick about my my parents, and even my big sister and brother, asking my questions about school and stuff. it sounds extremely weird, I know, but I guess it's just a result of my introverted nature *shrugs*

being smart and lazy really sucks ass....

oh but believe me when I say this! my semester report card is going to be all As and Bs & my final transcript is going to have that righteous fucking NHS stamp and it's going straight to ASU come May 20th.
April 1st, 2010 at 06:15am