Story Updates

So I know I haven't updated in....forever and a half. To all my readers, I am mega sorry. I've been so busy with school and life, my writing has fallen to a back burner. I'm gonna try to get back on track with it all, but if I don't I hope you all stick around for when I do.

The pictures in the characters catagory I know don't match up with the descriptions all that well, but its really hard to find pictures after you've already decided what your character slook like, instead of finding them before hand and basing your descriptions of the pics. I tried to get them as close as I could, but I know that some are way, way, way off and I apologize. I'm also not sure how bad I messed up the ages, but I'm gonna check those and change them if need be.

I'm not sure when I'm gonna have a new entry up in any of my stories, but I'm gonna try to get at least one update for each soon...my biggest question is if I should continue all of them or just some? I like all of them and don't want to let any of them go, but I just wonder how much interest is put into a few of them. If you've got feedback, or an opinion on something, please, please, please let me know.
April 1st, 2010 at 09:14am