Well shoot, I'm pregnant!

APRIL FOOLS!! :)
I told my mom that I was pregnant and she just sat on the couch and stared at me. She looked very confused. Then I yelled april fools and there was a very big sigh of relief.

So I haven't written a journal in a while. I used to write them every day or at least every other day. Now I never have anything to talk about :(

I have started to go running everyday with my friend. I've already lost two pounds :) Now before we get in a discussion about weight and being too skinny, let me explain. My stomach has NEVER been flat in my life. I was a chubby baby and then I was a fat little kid. When I hit eleven or twelve I started to thin out a little but I've still always been overweight.

My parents never did anything about it because I was an average weight for my age but not for my height. I'm 5 foot and the doctor said I should lose at least fifteen pounds for a good BMI. Yeah, I know BMI's kinda aren't accurate but that's only if you're a muscular person. And well, I'm not.

So my goal is to lose ten pounds by May 1st and then another ten by June 1st. Then I'll be skinny for summer :) So yeah. I wanna know what it;s like to have a flat stomach.

In other news...

Have you heard of Invisible Children? No? Well then google it. It's an organization that helps kids in Uganda who are having to flee from the war. There are people turning kids into soldiers and a bunch of other stuff. I'd tell you more but I don't want to give you inaccurate information. So here's the link to their website. One of the girls they've helped, Lillian, came to my school to talk to us. It was really cool.

FOTD
No word in the english language rhymes with month.

QOTD
Do you know any good ab work outs I can try?
Invisible Children?

First person to guess this song correctly gets story comments: I am runnin out of words to say to you. Wonderin why I'm wastin my time. thinkin back and wonderin why I'm such a fool for lovin you
April 2nd, 2010 at 12:38am