My life, not sure what to think of it.

Happy April Fools!
No one tricked me. For once the fact that on one really knows me came in handy. But i tricked two of my friends. Although the prank was really weird. I told them that my mother was sending me to a hospital because she thought i was going to try to kill myself( don't worry I'm not)

Loves a bitch, especially when the person you care about doesn't even know your alive. And when she(yes I said she) is one of the most popular girls in school it makes it even worse. She is everything I want , everything I want to be. And most importantly everything I'll never have, and never be.

And my ex-crush( how lame right?) is moving. And I had thought I was just about done with him. But now hearing that I realize I was no where close. Normally it's me that moves away. But for once I'm separated from friends because of them not me. Not really sure how I feel about that.

I'm an emo kid and yet one of my closet friends at my school is a whore. Odd combo right? She keeps complaining because she likes this one kid in our class ( they had sex one day when he came to help her with her homework). And she has a bf, the same for two years. She says it's not cheating that she is "just messing around". I say it's the same damn thing. And I'm worried because i really care about her and she is fucking up her life but she doesn't get it. And I don't know how to make her get it. She is in the 8th grade and just this year she has had 5 pregnancy scares. I know that by the age 16 she'll have been pregnant at leas one. But she doesn't care or get scared. I scared enough for the both of us. She has so much talent and it makes me sad to think that she is throwing it away.

Sorry this is a whiny journal.
April 2nd, 2010 at 05:00am