She's just a cow.

My mum is being a bitch, she's picking rows with me and then just being stupid. She keeps asking me if me and my boyfriend have broken up 'cause me and him had an argument yesterday and I told her angrily that me and him were over. We're not we're just having some trouble at the moment. Anyway it's all she keeps going on about.

Besides she's always moaning at me about Ryan not taking me out enough and stuff. Does she not realise that I get upset by that fact myself.I would love him to take me out and to have to money to take me out once in a while and not just go out on the piss with his friends. So yeah... I got pissed at her yesterday and me Ryan had an argument about it.

She's really starting to annoy me. She's just picking arguments now. It has nothing to do with her id me and Ryan split up. Because of her he's not going to stay over any more, because of her I'm so paranoid I hate thinking about my boyfriend talking to other girls or going out and there being a hint of another girl... what is her problem?

When I try and talk to her about it, I get told that I'm selfish and I'm in the wrong. Not every guy is going to cheat on a woman. Not every guy is my dad.

=/
April 2nd, 2010 at 04:02pm