Good Friday

How do you pronounce Mibba? (I would pronounce it meeb-uh.)

&... Is anyone else on Mibba catholic?

I'm new and not too sure of things around here, lol; do people talk about religion at all?

Well, I'm about to...

-

Today is Good Friday. It is the last Friday of Lent, and a day when all catholics fast and mourn the death of Jesus Christ. It is a day when we remember all of His miracles and spoken words of wisdom, and when we remember that He opened up the door of Heaven for all of us sinners.

I can't say that I have been the perfect christian during this Lenten Season. I've messed up my sacrificed junk food a few times, and I've dwelled on the bad rather than the good. I haven't been as kind to my siblings as I could of been either. But I have tried my hardest, and that, I think, is enough.

Also, I just learned today that Good Friday is the only day of the year in which mass isn't offered at the catholic church. I went to look up today's mass times on the church's website, and that's what it told me.

-

Anyway, Mibba is pretty cool so far. The people I've talked to so far are nice and there seems to be a lot of things to do here. I think I'm going to like it here...

Care to introduce yourself to me? :)

xoxo,
Ashley<3
April 3rd, 2010 at 01:29am