Augh. I have to get this out somewhere.

Mibba is probably the worst place ever for this, but I have to say something to someone.

My mom found me reading the book by Elliot Tiber, 'Taking Woodstock', which has some descriptions of his S&M activities in his personal life. I made the mistake of acting kind of suspicious when she took it from me to see what I was reading, so I told her, "Oh, I got two or three pages in, and it had bad stuff in it so I'm going to return it."

So she leaves me alone and I'm still freaking out. A little later she announces she's going to be taking books back to the library and tells me to give her Taking Woodstock. I freak out a little outside, which makes her more suspicious.

Long story short I gave it to her and am REALLY worried she's going to look through it and see those parts. Or at least parts with cursing, mention of being gay, or anything else she finds "offensive". Which happens at least once ever few pages. Augh. If she does, it's going to cause a whole barrel of problems for me and people I know, so, obviously, I am going crazy with worry and I have to "tell" someone somewhere or my brain is going to explode.

So. Yeah. Worst place ever to hope for any sort of solace but. Eh.

Yeahh this is so fun sitting at home waiting to get yelled at or rebuked or have the demons cast from me when my parents get home.
April 3rd, 2010 at 01:30am