So here's the deal....

So, you guys have probably been wondering what's happened to all my writing... or maybe you've had better things to do with your lives and haven't noticed that I haven't updated in forever, either way is cool (:

But just letting you know, i AM back :D I was suffering from a severe lack of inspiration (which really did suck) and I was so busy, with hockey playoffs (which go on forever) and school kicking my ass. But now that's done, spring break's almost over, and fourth quarter of school is a joke. So, I've got a couple new stories planned out, and I'm going to be updating coming very soon.

So just to let you know what's going on:
I'm deleting everything and starting over. It really bugs me that I have all this unfinished crap just lying around. And I know I've been completely sporadic about starting and deleting stories, and I really want to stop doing that. I want to start something and finish it, which is something I've never been good at regarding ANYTHING. So it's time to start fresh, and this time, I'm planning it all out so that things WILL get finished. And be good. You're just going to have to bear with me, okay?

The thing I'm debating on is : should I keep my Tj Oshie story? I have pretty much the rest planned out, so I could finish it, but I haven't updated in like three or four months. Would you guys still read it? Let me know either way, so I can know if I should just erase everything or keep that one!

thanks guys, i love you all :D
April 3rd, 2010 at 07:46am