The Great Perhaps.

Has anyone read the book Looking for Alaska by John Green? I checked it out at my public library in February because I kept seeing this quote from it on Tumblr and it was so pure. It's a beautiful book, sure it had its moments of awkwardness and humor and plenty of sadness, but that's life. It was so. . .real. I loved the book so much that I kept it twenty days over the day I was suppose to take it back. I adore books and I can get pretty attached to them. It's hard for me to let go when I get ahold of a good story.
Anyway, Miles(Pudge), a awkward kid, interested in famous last words, talks about the Great Perhaps. I know some or a lot of you are wondering what is the Great Perhaps, that I am speaking of? Well, basically it is what is to come, like an adventure, I guess you can say. Well, Miles looks for that when he leaves his safe life in Florida and attends Culver Creek, a boarding school, leading him to meet Alaska, a girl who changes his life in the end.

Because I have read this book, I look for the Great Perhaps. I don't know if it's close, but I believe in it and I don't know if the labyrinth is living or dying, but I all I do know is that we're all living in it. It's a path os difficulties. It could be both. It's life.

P.S. read the book! :)
April 3rd, 2010 at 09:48am