New story Idea. Anyone wanna co-write?

I got this good story idea today!

I don't want to reveal too much, but this is what i'm going to tell you about it.

It will take place in about 17-1800's. No, it's not a story about farm life or anything like that.

I really like the plot, but I don't think I can write it alone.
I need someone that can write drama, and horror, and that is willing to do a bit of research.
Not a lot. just a little.

And someone that is good at writing about a person with mental illnesses.

Also, I wanted to share this little...um, experience.

On Thursday, I went to go see a school band concert. After, a bunch of us went to Pizza Hut to go eat. There was about 20 of us that went together.
After we ate, we went outside, and we were in the parking lot, when this guy...We'll call him Bob(I don't wanna say his real name), He decided to do a little rant. He started screaming and cussing and stomping and stuff, and I was standing with this other guy that I really like. His name is Adam. We were watching and laughing, and then out of no where, Adam said, "He's gonna throw up", and I turned to look at Bob, and he just started throwing up. It was soo gross!
Then, he jumped in front of a random driving truck, and then he got yelled at, then he went into the grass and started throwing up some more. It was so gross but funny!
Bob's a crazy fucker!

Anyways, If anyone is interested in co-writing with me, you can just PM me, and i'll tell you the story idea.

Questions!

1. what's the craziest thing that you've done in public?
2. Have you ever puked in public?
3. Do you have a friend that's crazy like "Bob"?
4. What's the craziest thing that they've done?
April 4th, 2010 at 04:12am