Whoring and musically enlightened people*questions too*

My best friend(in real life, haha) is an amazing writer. She really knows how to put her feelings into words and she's writing this story about our life's. We have pretty dramatic lives here in the Central Valley.
Anyway, her name is BeccasAZombie!XD and since I suck at everything and I'm a noob at BB codes, I have no clue how to make a link. :)

If you've ever read Sarah Dessen's Just Listen, then you know what I'm talking about when I say Musically Enlightened People. MEP for short.

In my opinion, MEP's are open to all music and only judge when they've made a rational and logical decision on how they like the song.
My mother, for example, will completely shut out a song if she doesn't like the beat. She doesn't even listen to the lyrics or consider why the song writer wrote it. She hates rap music because she thinks all they rap about is sluts, busting a cap in someones ass, or drugs, but not all rap songs are like this. Some are really heart felt and sad.

Enough with my rant, on to questions

QUESTIONS
Ever slept on a body part wrong and it hurt to move?
Have you ever lost something really important to you?
Do you have any type of game console, like xbox 360, PS3, etc?
Have any pet peeves?
April 4th, 2010 at 07:50am