Refreshing

You know that feeling you get after you run for a long time? You're legs are shaking and you're breathing is heavy, you're lungs are dry, and all you want is a drink of water. You get up and walk to the kitchen, wiping the sweat from your brow. You grab a water bottle and twist the cap. Once you feel the cold rim on your lips you can't stop, you chug the entire bottle. You instantly feel better, right? I think that in life, we shoud have something that refreshs us that way. If you have a long day, and you just feel terrible; wouldn't you love to become instantly refreshed? I sure as hell would. The only question then is what could be the refresher?

I thought about this deeply and found out my refresher would be talking to Nick. This is someone you don't know, but he would cheer ME up. I don't know what your refresher might be. Everyones would be differnt I'm sure. Try to think of something that makes you happy. Something that doesn't take much effort and over all something wonderful and simple.

I found out mine, and I have been a lot less stressed because of it. Now I think its your turn. Just think about it, try it out. I promise, it helps.
April 4th, 2010 at 06:34pm