I don't think I've ever said "I love you" and meant it. [ trade?? ]

It's true. I actually don't think that I've ever said I love you and meant it. I've said it because it was said to me, sure. But I've never willingly said it, besides to family, but that's completely different. I think that it's because whenever I feel anything remotely close to what I believe is love, I'm too scared to say anything. I get that feeling around him.

My throat closes up and my heart clenches and I feel like he's the only thing in the world that matters. Why? Who knows. He's everything. And he's mean. I know how he sees me, I know what he thinks when we're together. I'm nothing to him, but I'm nothing without him. And he's told me that. My feelings aren't important.

But I think I love him.

What am I supposed to do? Let him use me? Or let go of the only thing that really matters right now?

There's so much that I havent' said. So much that needs to be said, but that probably isn't right for a public journal. I can't talk to him about it, I know how he'd react. But someone, somewhere, must be going through a similar situation. I just need that .

Kalina is pregnant and I want to cry. Ask me why.

------

Anyways, anyone want to trade, comment for comment?

Read my story Bullet Proof and leave a comment, and let me know what story you'd like me to read and comment on. (:

-----

Questions

1. What is the most heartbreaking thing that's ever happened to you?
2. How was your Easter weekend?
3. Favourite song right now?
4. Story you'd like to trade?
April 5th, 2010 at 01:14am