To The Readers of 'I Love Myself Better Than You'

To All Readers, Subscribers, and Commenters -

I am very sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this story is being removed. The reason for this decision is explained below, if you care to know. If not, I just want to apologize again for having wasted your time. I just didn't think it was fair to go ahead and delete the story without some warning, though.

Lack of Committment

While for Kelsey this is simply a matter of having lost the passion to write, for me it is more complicated. I loved the idea for this story, and I know it could have gone somewhere great. Kelsey's diminished interest in writing and my committment to my own stories prevented that possibility, though. My stories in the I Give My Heart To You series, along with In My Dreams It's Me and You and I'll Be Gone When The Morning Comes, have always taken priority with me. Call me selfish, but I won't sacrifice time I could be using to write for other stories to write for a story the other author isn't interested in anymore. That's not fair to me, and it's not fair to the readers.

Despite the fact this specific joint story didn't work out, don't assume this will be the fate of my others. I am not an overly selfish person; I am quite willing to put aside my own stories to work with another author to create a masterpiece. This certain arrangement just didn't work out.

For all who are still interested, though, I have what could be considered good news: I still have to speak with Kelsey about it, but I may take this story on as my own in the future. It will be re-written and fitted to my style, but the plot will remain the same. I am currently bogged down with ideas and possibilities for other stories, however. I am just letting everyone who reads this know that they may find this story again one day.

Again, I am sorry. I wish this story would have worked out, but it has been over a year since it's been updated, let alone thought about. The story will be deleted in a few days' time.

Peace&&Love,

Heather (i_love_to_syn)
April 5th, 2010 at 01:25am