Just something I wanted to say

A little while ago I made the two entries I wrote about college private. You know, I'm sure you guys didn't even notice (that's okay, haha, seriously, it is).

For anyone that didn't know - I wrote a couple entries awhile back when I left (actually technically I dropped out, which makes me sound SO badass in my opinion) college. It was, truth be told, a really really hard time for me and I wrote those entries sort of at my peak of depression about it.

Well you guys (and when I say you guys I just mean the people who commented and stuff) were really nice to me about it. You guys were really supportive, and I really appreciate that, don't get me wrong!

But recently I read over those entries and I realized that anyone reading them might get the wrong impression of me. They were thoughts of a depressed, stuck, generally mopey person and I promise you I am not like that. At all.

Okay so I do admit that this year has been more than slightly boring. But I have absolutely nothing to complain about. The decision to leave Mount Holyoke was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. Because of it, I've been able to apply to schools I'm actually EXCITED about going to. I'm really looking forward to next year! And sure I know it'll be a big adjustment, but I'm excited about leaving, about doing my own thing, etc etc.

I just wanted to let you know that I really am not the kind of person who usually complains. I hate whiners, I can't stand people who can't just suck it up and deal with their shit. Seriously, I hate when people don't just deal with things. And reading those entries made me a little embarrassed because it WAS whiny and it WAS complaining and it definitely WASN'T me dealing with my shit.

Sooo I just wanted to let you know that I am happy and fine and all that. And that complaining is just so out of character for me that reading those entries just...made me sort of really embarrassed.

But thanks for being so nice to me even if I was making an asshole out of myself!
April 6th, 2010 at 07:19pm