New Songs, New Entry.

OHAI.

How is everyone doin'? It's been a while since I have posted one of these... Bad times.
I'm rather bored at the moment and I'm just doing this to fill in time.
I'm downloading an absolute heap of songs so I'm waiting for them to download themselves.

For all you folks wondering what I am downloading, here's a summary:
- Some old Pink tracks (Don't Let Me Get Me, Just Like A Pill etc.)
- A cheeky dash of The Beatles.
- Seether tracks that I am still amazed there are more which I have never come across yet... And I am a die hard fan.
- Blues Brothers, 'cos I ADORE them. :P
- Some Cher.
- Michael Sembello. He's the one who sings the song 'Maniac' in the Diet Coke advert (for all you UK-ers)
- Professor Green. I LOVE rap at the moment, and this song is a beat and a half.
- Theory of a Deadman, as their songs always seem to get me flustered. :)
- Kevin Rudolph. His name is RUDOLPH, for crying out loud.
Haha.

I think I have a cold coming on... That suucckkkss.

Easter holidays always suck, no? I'm eyes deep in studying and revision and homework. Don't think I'm gonna get it all finished by next monday.
3 essays, 100 words to define and 10 newspaper articles to read for English. And thats not counting my other subjects.

I think I may die.
Ah well.

I leave you with a couple of questions.
Any new music you have discovered?
How are you spending your Easter Break?


Anywhooo, that will be me off. 2 songs left to finish downloading. I hope they are finished by the time I have finished this entry.
Wishful thinking, eh?

Loves,
-- Jenni
April 6th, 2010 at 10:46pm