my thoughts =) <3

Some times i love not knowing whats going to happen in the future because it keeps you from knowing everything thats going to happen it lets you make your own path your own way and your own memories.......but i cant help but wonder what it might turn out like........seems like life is passing right threw my eyes.......life is too precious to be mad at someone....i now understand how to forgive and forget the worst things that have happen because right then and there it made you the stronger person inside meaning you can take anyones sitution and turn it around....sometimes you cant help yourself but you can help others even if you can make them smile most of your life is to enjoy everything.....the saddest moments to the silliest...... sometimes when you meet some one and you think its the right person never hesitate to look twice.....look as many times as you can possible, hurt is a scar you cant take off you'll remember what happend forever.....the first everything hurts but its the memories that will never fade turn it around smile and laugh because theres a reason it turned out the way it did for something to turn out better.....forgiveness....its the best because you forgive and forget dont hold a grudge....you are the stronger person you are better than that...dont hold any grudges because you really might be missing out on something that never got to be said.....love.....love is the kraziest thing you'll ever be thrown at in life it makes you sad. confused, depressed, heart broken, but then again it makes you happy, smiley, excited all at the same time.....yes i know confusing right....sometimes you have to let your guard down,,,,for your own good....show a little care give a little tenderness take a hug make a smile....dont be afraid to speak for yourself.....dont judge people until you actually been them...not everyone seems the way they appear... its always a cover up for something.....heart....your heart is always meant to be broken thats why the special one comes into your life to puzzle up the missing pieces and to fix the broken ones....friendship....your friends are there to help....even if they may be short and agrresive they are there to protect you even though sometimes they need to let go a little hehe.....a friend is the closest thing you can have next to your heart....but its up to you to pick the right one.....a friend doesnt judge you for anything doesnt backstab you, doesnt matter how you look its the personality that counts=) a friend is the person that you can call or txt at 2 in the morning and meet you 4 blocks down the street to check if your okay.....to confort you when your sad to laugh with you at the dorkiest things possible.....family....even if you fight you are related and a brother or a sister is everything there their when everything comes crashing down......they make you laugh.....they make you cry...eheh....but most important their always here....thats what you call family love <3..............but in the end the only real person that can help you is yourself....dont listen to rumors or suggestions because they do confuse you ....think of whats right for you ....even if its going to hurt someone...... sometimes you have to start thinking of yourself instead of putting everyone in front of you......ounds selfish but all the things you've been through its the best way possible....make a happy life to remember ....never regret because even though you were wrong at a point it gave you something to be sorry for and something to fix.......
<3 kRaZy aZiaN WeNdy
April 7th, 2010 at 07:37pm