Stressed, much.

OHAI.

I am so stressed today. For many, many reasons. I'll share them with you:-

English Homework - My teacher expects me to write 3 essays, define 100 words and also give any related words and use the word in a sentence and finally read 10 newspaper articles. I have to finish them all by monday. I somehow don't think it will be happening.

Business Management Homework - 2 whole sides of an A4 piece of paper full of like 8 mark questions. I have done one side... Also due for Monday.

Psychology Tutoring - My tutor expects me to do 3 past papers for her... for tomorrow. Definitely not happening.

18th Birthday Parties - I have 3 coming up in the next month. That means I need to wear 3 different outfits. I have already been to one and so can't wear that dress as all the same people will be at them all. I also have no money to buy new dresses so I am clearly just going to have to make do...

Part-Time Jobs - I work at the local football stadium selling pies. Of course, there is only about 4 games left of the season and so I will have no job until around August. There is absolutely NO WAY that I have enough money to live off of until then. I used to work at my Godparents' hairdresser, but they sacked me last week 'cos they could tell i wasn't 'interested' in the job. Though its true, I needed the money!

Prom - My Prom is coming up soon. I have my dress already and I'm looking for shoes now. I have a few choices at the moment. I have a thread in the fashion bit up if you want to go and check them out and give your opinions/suggestions.
Here.

Daughter-ly Duties - Sometimes I feel that my mum takes advantage of me. I speak to my friends and they really do not have any duties around the house but I have plenty. I have to do the washing, ironing, make tea, clean the house, change beds etc. And then she shouts at me for failing my exams. Can you blame me? I have to do most of these things every day and when I do eventually get to go out, she goes mad at me. I mean come on, I'm 17. I need a life.

Exams - The most stressful of the lot. I need to come out of my exams with a B and two C's to get into University and if not, then I'm going to college. I don't want to do that so yeah.

Being A Sister - My mum and dad are going away for a week in Turkey for my mum's 50th Birthday and leaving me and my sister in the house ourselves. Pressure, much?

Yeah that's about it. So check out my prom shoes ideas on that thread.
::con:

- A very stressed out Jenni
April 7th, 2010 at 11:26pm