Book Review, Thank Yous, and What I'm Up To!

hi, hello there. this is carly renee. :P
first off, i wanted to review the book Fallen by Lauren Kate. i give it....5 out of 5!
i thought this book was really imaginative and i liked it a lot. i borrowed a copy of it from my friend, Patricia, and now i cant wait for the second book in the series to come out!
secondly, i'd just like to say "thanks!" thank you for commenting my stories. your opinion and thoughts are what keep me writing. i really, really appreciate it, being the young author i am. i have dreams to publish one of my works before i graduate from high school. (i have just over four years left now!)
lastly, i wanted to let you know what i'm up to. currently, i'm dreaming of the newest updates in my stories. also, i've been receiving some messages regarding my choice in music (like, what songs do you like from .......?; that sort of thing.) so, in response to that, i am giving you the link to my playlist at playlist.com! it is: http://www.playlist.com/user/50346497/dashboard
oh! almost forgot; right now i'm reading hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. so far, i like it. :) kudos to Becca! also, i'm super excited to get more feedback on my stories. it really does make a difference. it makes me feel like i'm actually good at something i love to do. i'm hoping that during the summer, i'll be more freely able to update things, since my time won't be brutally stolen from me by my education.
oh! (again..lol.) i've gotten some messages regarding my religion since posting "Caged Bird, Shackled Slave". okay, so here goes: my mother was raised catholic and went to a catholic grade school. my father was raised lutheran, but never really went to church. i live near a lutheran church, and i used to go there for sunday school, so i suppose i was brought up lutheran. now, my mother is a member of a presbyterian church, where i used to attend youth group, and i also attended a different presbyterian church for a separate youth group. now, i attend neither of the previous youth groups and i do not attend church, although my mother and sister do. i'm not really sure if i believe in god, but i know that i'm not an athiest. i guess i'm trying to find him on my own. i do believe in sexual abstinence, but that is not due to my religious upbringing. i just think that the number of growing STD diagnoses is absolutely disgusting. i do not wish to be lectured on the importance of god in one's life, ranted upon due to my lack of religion, or start any crusades due to this post.

thanks and keep reading (please!),
carly renee :P

P.S.: iloveyou :D
April 8th, 2010 at 01:56am