You publicly humiliated me, douchebag. [ rant, questions, trade ]

I do believe that purple is becoming my prefered colour to write in. I like it a lot. Just sayin'.

Anyways. It's official and then some. I no longer have a boyfriend. I no longer have a friend, who is a boy, either. He literally wants nothing to do with me. Why? I'd kill to know. I'm a fool, and a damn stupid one at that. I let him play me, even after we broke up. He pulls out a baby, I'm so sorry and I give in? That's weakness. Then he tells me that we shouldn't date again because he's already seeing someone else.

WHAT.

A week after we break up, he's seeing someone else? Doesn't that break some kind of ethics code? There's deffinitely an aloted single time after a breakup before you jump into a relationship (or bed, most likely, in his case) again? I know that I was planning on doing the whole single girl thing for a while. Let my mind kind of roll over the whole lengthy relationship. Apparently, I was more invested.

Adding insult to injury, before I found out about his new girl, he got mad at me and stopped texting me for a few hours. When he texted me back, these were his words:

Will you have sex with my friend for his birthday?

Why would you even ask me that?

Well you're a slut anyways, so I figured I'd give it a shot

Really? That was totally needed. Kind of like I really need a suckerpunch to the gut. As if this whole dramatic escapade wasn't enough, he has to publicly DISS me on facebook.

Deleting people I don't like. That means you, Chelsea, stupid bitch.

I didn't do anything! I don't understand why he's being so mean to me. The breakup was mutual, due to extenuating cicumstances, and it wasn't like I dumped his ass, even though I probably should have. He's just being insanely mean and I have no idea why. It's kind of breaking my heart because now people are going to read that and he's going to talk about me, and it's really lame. Until now, I haven't said anything about the whole thing. Enough is enough. I've cried so much simply out of frustration because I don't know what to do. That and I'm kind of sad, obviously.

Have a good life with your stupid new girlfriend. You were probably sleeping with her the whole time, you douchebag.

Anyways. Trades? Bullet Proof would adore your love and comments :).

Questons

1. Any advice on how to deal with him/this?
2. Can you reccomend any romancey type stories? I'm feeling like wallowing in pity.
3. Sad song?
4. How was your day?
5. Is the weather nice where you are?

Have a good night, Mibba!
April 8th, 2010 at 05:22am