Do You Believe..?

Do you believe?
I know I do..
and I have a whole heap of evidence to back it up..
This evidence isn't the kind of stuff that you see on Paranormal Activity or something. It's actually substantial (well in my eyes) and it's happened to me or people around me.
The stuff I belive in isn't ghosts as such, it's more of a belief of other things or a greater something. Infact, I belive in pretty much anything that there is to believe in, call me guillable but I just do, I can't help it.

I'm not overly superstitious or religious, infact before everything I didn't belive in good or bad luck. I guess now it's coming back to bite me, almost like Karma.
Alright I might as well start with the actual evidence now.
You see, in my religion it's asked that you eat vegetable on certain days, for my family and I we eat vegges on a Friday and a Tuesday. I'll try not to confuse you too much but the Friday of fasting is mainly to try and help me while the Tuesday is mainly for my dad but we all have to comply with the rules, otherwise things happen, bad things.

When I decided to be lazy and eat meat that day, bad idea. My cat went missing. She was gone for about 1 day and a half and freakishly I was in the ar with my mum when we decided that it had something to do so i vowed to her I would NEVER miss another vegterain day again. My cat decided to turn up that night. Now I now your probably thinking that could be cioncidence but I have more.. hehhe

My dad decided that he would skip his vegetarian day, we were at the goldcoast at the time and we were going down the elevator. We missed tow others that were going down and ended up in one with two drunk guys. When they reached their floor and left they decided to throw some racial comments at my dad and then they glassed him. Like full on throw a glass at your face kinda thing. Luckily he put his hand up in time and prevented himself from getting hit in the neck and bleeding ot death. Worst of all it happened on Australia Day, the day that supposed to show people about how great Australia is. Now I can't stand the day. It's just too much to handle.. anyway moving on.
It's also weird how dad kept saying the hotel wasn't good enough and he kept complaining, in the end we moved to a super fancy hotel as a way of the other one apologizing for what had happened. Careful what you wish for, right?

There are also cases with my mum, she might be able to foresee things. Before my Uncle died she had a dream that he was around all my relatives that had already passes away, it was weird becuase the next day he passed away to. My mum has loads of dreams like this, it's kinda annoying, she see's me doing something wrong in her dreams and then there's no escape.. -,-

Also let's bring it back to myself. I always seem to get what I wish for, but I mean this is a weird kind of way. Ever since I was young I wanted to move to a school that had uniforms and was really posh school, well we moved to Australia several years later and the only school were ones that were really posh.. haha. My dad also used to joke arounf and say that I was too smart and I should have been placed a year higher year level, when we moved to Australia exactly that happened and it's not like we planned to come to Aus. It all happened within a year so none of this was planned or anything.

There are still loads more but I can't be bothered writing more..
So
Do you believe?
April 9th, 2010 at 10:44am