School Trips...

Hey everyone! I'm back from Switzerland and France, and boy did I miss home! And Mibba : ) I have gotten back to writing right away, so expect a chapter in a couple of days.

But, I kinda want to tell y'all what we did in Swance. Here we go...

First, we got to Geneva and it was freezing. Well, for us it was because we were used to island weather. Anyways, we tooik a walking tour of Geneva, went on a boat cruise around the lake. Shopping.

Later, we went to Mont Blanc and went almost near the top... in a cable car. Not great if you don't like heights. I wore 7 layers and still felt like I was going to freeze! After we went to a few smaller towns and a Cheese Factory.

Oh, and I tried the most amazing thing ever. It was in this small internet cafe and people called it a 'chamwich'. Don't let the name fool you- it was the food of the Gods. I ordered Chamwich #3 which was like a heated wrap with ham, cheese and pesto.

Yum!

Also, another highlight of the trip: Nestle's Chocolate Factory. Yes, we went there. And it was freaking wonderful.

Then, we arrived in Paris. We visted lots of churches; Sacre Cour and Notre Dame among them (and no, the hunchback was fiction, sadly). Actually, we went to Sacre Cour on Easter, and they stil let us walk around during mass. It was pretty awesome.

We went to the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Versaille! Our teachers even let us shop and walk down the Champs Elysees! It was pretty wonderful.

Definitely an awesome trip.

But now I'm back home, and am told that I have to clean my room and I'm going to write more chapters fo Welcome To The Games; sorry for all the delays that are being put on that.

Any school trips you guys went on? Do tell : )
April 9th, 2010 at 03:58pm