Muusic!!!&&Youth Forum&&Boys/Friends!!!!

Hallo Y'all. This is a very random journal! :)

I am soo unbelieveably bored right now. So, I am going to ask all of you lovely peole out there to give me good underground pop/pumk or alternative bands for me to look up. pleassee!!! :)

So, during my spring break. 3 Saturdays ago I recieved a letter for the National Youth Forum on Medicine! :) I don't know if y'all know how supertastular that is. But they invited me to attend there 10 day program this summer. Sadly I can't attend because even though I wish I could. I can't gather up 3,000$ by well...Now. Haha. I think the third instalment was due today actually. Or maybe it was the fourth. Eh, whatever. But, my mommy called and got me re-directed until next year, after my Junior year of High School. I can't wait! Next year is going to be a heck of a good time. I get to take German, and Chemistry, then I have the Forum to look forward too. :)

Buut!!! I may have to move. [ :( but also :) < I wanna sorta move>]Depends on who will give my daddy a job after he retires..So, yea

Ah. I don't what I did. But I hit a key and it pulled up another tab, or a web page from like 10 minutes ago. It was Breathe Carolina's video for "Hello Fascination". I didn't really get it, but it was cool. He needs to get his haircut. :)

So, I have a sorta friend who found out that her boyfriend [who she apparently couldn't live without] gave her herpes. That really sucks. But sadly I have to say, she had it coming. :( She was going out with her ex and then turned around and slept with one of his friends, and my ex. Then caused all of this crap with her ex. So, yea...I mean its still a horrible thing to happen to ANYONE!!!! But, since her parents know that she has it, they don't want them to see each other. So, they are thinking about running a way to Alabama...by walking and hitchhiking. Because her folks want to send her to a boarding school in Virginia, and his want to send him back to Kentucky. I told her that she is being ultimately stupid! I want to call her parents up and tell them, but I don't know if I should. She needs to know that her parents aren't being cruel and that they do love her, because as far as she thinks, they couldn't give a crap about her. Which I know is a lie! So, what should I do??

Well I am sorry that was all BLEH!

My friend Julia is visiting for two weeks!! :) I may being go to the Alternative Press Tour next weekend! I wan to soo bad!! :) Haha. I mean its Never Shout Never, Hey Monday, The Cab, Every Avenue, and the Summer Set [I don't care for them too much.] I mean 15$ Isn't bad for tickets at ALL!

My two friends Carl, and Michael are going also. Which is cool. Speaking of Carl. You know that feeling when you touch somebodys hand, and you get the feeling like you know just how wonderfull their hand would feel in yours right? [ Gosh I hope other people get that feeling, I don't want to be a total wierdo. :| ] Well, I get that feeling with him. Sooo...yea... but he has a girl friend, I think. Haha

Umm so yea! How have y'all been???

Love!!!! && PEACE!!!
Rebeccaa!!!
April 10th, 2010 at 01:50am