She-Ra...

...I'm going as her to the party tonight- I shall be sure to post pictures. Maybe. Me and mum went and brought the costume. Sadly I lack the wristbands and the weird things on her head, but I have a headband and the neck thing, which I'm not keen on wearing. Yeah. So basically... I will have to reveal my 'hair-cut' to my mother. :| I'm scared. I cut it myself, and it's not great.

I need to get some money together. I only have that bottle of Archers that Ryan brought me and I want more, damn it! My sister got paid today so I may just nick acouple of quid tenner out of her purse. For some reason my EMA bonus didn't come though so I'm scrounging. And I don't want Ryan to buy me alcohol, the Archers isn't enough for tonight... I've drank a quarter of the bottle already- it was too tempting. I'm not good with will power.

So yeah, my parents have no money, as per usual, I have no money... someone's been nicking what I did have, I've lost about a tenner this week to some thief... and yeah, so poverty has turned me into a thief too. It's a hard life. I may become a crime lord, my cats shall be my henchmen, my boyfriend; my slave of love, my brother; the scapegoat and my sister; the cleaner. I'm so sad...

...anyway.

I think I may watch a few episodes of The Office now, Ryan said he'd wait for me to catch up and then we'd watch the rest together... he finished the fucking series. Bastard.

I have to also go to the pub and get his shirt and iron it for him and then meet him so that he can get changed and then we can go. He's not dressing up.

I have a belly ache. I'm really hungry, my mum promised to make me food...she hasn't. She made herself food. I want something with cheese in. I've eaten all the tuna... I want tunaaaa. I love tuna. I love The Office too, so I shall sulk off to that.

Bye!
April 10th, 2010 at 03:35pm