Slide Show.

I'm a sarcastic person I'll admit it, sometimes I do tend to go over board. And I apologize when done so, but it doesn't happen often so it tends to surprise my so called friends. I was walking down the hall with Ashley and Jessica. Jessica recently got her hair cut and I've been calling her mullet head for the past two days.

Realizing that it was probably hurting her feelings I apologized and then apologized to both of them for the alcohol jokes about both of them destroying their livers before their actually legal to drink.

These apologizes came with the reaction of,

"Are you feeling all right?" Ashley.

"Whats wrong with you Kayla?" Jessica.

I just roll my eyes and tell them nothings wrong and I was just apologizing and then,

"Did hell freeze over?" Ashley.

"Aha yes, pigs most be flying also." Jessica.

By this time we've made it to Sarah's locker who is holding two large binders and a chemistry text book. She asked both Jessica and Ashley who are empty handed to hold them neither accept.

So I take them triggering,

Sarah looking over at Jessica and Ashley confused, "Whats wrong with Kayla."

Hysterical laughter from Jessica and Ashley due to our conversation just moments ago.

"We honestly don't know." Ashley.

"Kayla's being nice today." Jessica.

"That's weird." Sarah.


So later on in the day in Sociology our partner for our survey project was not present. She has the flash drive with our presentation on it. So to amuse ourselves, Me and Ashley we start asking questions on formspring and have PowerPoint open to make it appear were doing something productive.

I had missed a few days previously and was finishing up some text book questions that where due and when I looked over I found this slide show dedicated to me;


Image

Image

Image

Image

Friends forever......
April 10th, 2010 at 08:54pm