I feel what only I can feel and if that don't appeal to you, let me know and I'll go, 'cause I flow better when my colors show

So my birthday party is less than a week away, I did however finally start making my costume XD I will be going as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, made and designed by me, based around a top hat. I've nearly finished making the jacket, just have to do is hem and cuff it, then I only have the dress and the hat to make, hopefully I will be able to do that tomorrow. Else I will have to try to find time after work this week, which could be hard as I'm working everyday apart from Monday, including the day of my party.

On another note, I really have to stop being so socialable. I spent too much money this week. Going to the movies once, dinner twice and lunch about three times is really not good for my bank balance. Especially when I am suppose to be saving at least $100 a week. My goal for this week, only buy what I need for my party, petrol for my car and one movie. So no going out to lunch or dinner.

My aunt arrives frm Australia on the day of my party so Saturday, and we will be going out for dinner the following Thursday for my actual birthday, so just Mum, Dad, Adele, a few friends and myself. We're going to this wonderful place called 'Vella on the Coast' which has the most amazing food, it's delicious and not super expensive. :D

The on the Friday, we are driving to Taranaki, for my brother 21st the party for which is being held on the 24th, his actual birthday being the 25th. Yeah our birthdays are only 3 days apart, which makes planning party's hard!

I should probably go finish this jacket, and start on my dress, I shall put pictures up once it is all complete :) Oh and 'Clash of the Titans in 3D' = absolutely the most disappointing movie in awhile, however 'How to Train Your Dragon' was amazing even in 2D

Much Love,
KimiKimiMore ?

R.I.P. Nan, Tenga and Granddad. As the pain fades, the memory of you never will ?
April 11th, 2010 at 06:46am