Total confusion as to why girls like to hit on me (and random stuff)

I went to a gig tonight, just local bands and all that, with one of my friends, she's older then me and one of her friends, which just makes it major awkward to begin with. We arrive at the gig, literally two people are there. We left, got some Subway, I just got a coke and we walked around the town for a bit. (just random).

OK so I'm curious to know why girls seem to be the only people who hit on me. I'm down town with my friends and I see girls checking me out. I went to a festival last weekend and I saw girls checking me out. I'm totally for gays and lesbians but I have no clue why the female gender is the only gender interested in me. If you look at my pictures I do believe I look like a girl... (Someone told me I look like a guy sometimes- how nice)
Anyway, it's just something I've been curious about.

I've been on Mibba for 2 years and successfully don't have many friends... and only have three chapters to a story. I'm a Mibba outcast!

It's 2:18am and for the past week- due to being sick, I haven't gotten to bed until about 5:00am every night and then I have to wake up at 8:00am. I'm so sick and tired :\ And today is my last day of holidays and I'm going to Bris for the day. I was invited to see the Last Song, or whatever the hell it's called, with Miley Cyrus. SO glad I got out of it.

Comment are always appreciated.
April 11th, 2010 at 06:22pm