Pineapple Dance Studios...

...is absolutely crap. I'm watching it now, the stubly-bald guy really annoys me with his voice. It's... urgh. And it's all staged therefore adding to crapness.

I really want to go out. Ryan said that he wanted to meet me after the football, I was in a bit of a mood with him so I was like "whatever", well he hasn't called yet so I guess I'm not going out. Haha, Tottenham lost (I think) to Portsmouth so he wont be happy. Awh well I could cheer him up.

Went to the party last night, I haven't got a hangover I just remember nothing, well I remember a lot, some of it is extremely vague though and I hope it's just my imagination else I may just put a bag over my head and hide in shame. I look terrible in all of the photos that I was in 'cause my hair just wouldn't sit right.

Mum's doing the BBQ food again tonight. Oh joy, seriously. I just...hmm... I think I'm still digesting the crap I consumed the other night.

I went as She-Ra, Princess of Power from He-man last night. Haha. I looked like a slut but my outfit was more modest then some others. There were a lot of legs, loads of bums and some other stuffs. And a couple had sex in the girls bathroom, in fact two did. Nyahaha. Erm, yeah and for the first time ever me and Ryan danced. Me and Kabir grinded. Me and Louise grinded. Me and Sarah became dance buddies and grinded. There was a lot of grinding going on. I've never grinded before in my life but apparently I was good at it. :D Then Michaela told me off for dancing with Kabir. Catriona and Carum got off together... Oh my goodness what a way to lower yourself Cat! Way to go! The party was held in a hall in the middle of a hospital grounds near the Cancer Centre and a nursery and they were kissing near reception and we followed them and Ryan gave them a condom.

...naice.

I have a blister on my toe. I've never had a blister on the top of my toes. My outfit was fucked. My cape fell off, my strap broke, my bra kept falling down, my tights are laddered, but my make-up didn't smear sooo... it wasn't all bad. Got a few beeps and smiles on the way there but that's 'cause I looked like a stripper-prostitute.

...all in all, I got fucked really quickly. I wasn't happy though 'cause someone stole my Smirnoff Ice and I just realised that I put £2 down my bra that I haven't seen since. Which means I lost £2. Damn it. 'Cause I sold my pear cider.

Yeah, well that's about it. Ryan stole a big box of sweets that was unopened and I stole a bottle of Pepsi- again, unopened.

:D I had a good time. Ryan had a good time, that made me happy. :)

Very good night, haven't had one of them in a long time. =]

Peace out.
April 11th, 2010 at 07:34pm