R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

It's been a little over 3 months since the world said goodbye to Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. For those of you, who don't know who I'm talking about, I feel really bad for you. I found out this morning that Jimmy was voted best drummer at the Revolver Golden God Awards. That's crazy. He's still making an impact, even after he's gone. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I've found myself thinking of Jimmy every single say, and each time a smile comes across my face. Whether it be something, goofy, he did or something,crazy that he said. I'm sure there never was a dull moment with that guy. He's amazing. I hate speaking of him in past tense. He's still with all of us, even though you can't see him. Every time you put on one of their CDs, he's there. He's in our thoughts and memories. It's always gonna be that way. With me. you, and everyone that he made an impact on. It's hard letting go. I guess that's why we're able to have memories. Some of which kill us. and some of which make us smile. I think that Jimmy was put here to do exactly what he did. He touched the lives of so many, in his own special way. I guess his job was done, because he had to leave us. The big man had bigger plans for him. He knew where his life was going. He knew exactly what was going to happen. Sometimes I have so much hatred for him leaving,but I know he's in a lot better place. As much as I hate hearing that, I just said it. It's so hard moving on without him here, yet it's all we can do. Yet still, he will be greatly missed. He lives on in out hearts and our memories. and we will carry him with us... foREVer.

R.I.P. Jimmy. We ? U!!!
April 12th, 2010 at 12:07am