Know Your Enemy

I don't think you realize just how depressing you really are.

No,
I don't particularly care that yet another girl has turned you down.

No,
I don't particularly care that yet another girl has broken up with you.

No,
I don't particularly care that yet another girl has broken your heart.

No,
I don't particularly care that your ex girlfriend has fucked you over-- again.

No,
I don't particularly care that your other ex girlfriend is ignoring you now.

No,
I don't particularly care that no listens to you.

And NO,
I don't particularly fucking care that 'no girl will ever love you' and 'everyone is out to get you'.

Do you know why I don't care, dear?

Because, guess what,
I didn't turn you down.
(I should have, by the way-- but hey, everyone makes mistakes)

Because, guess what,
I didn't break up with you, you broke up with me.
(I saw it coming, by the way-- too bad I had faith in you)

Because, guess what,
I didn't break your heart, you broke mine.
(you're not the one who got hurt, by the way-- don't give me your bullshit about it hurting you)

Because, guess what,
You left me to go back to that psycho bitch.
(I don't believe you, by the way-- she's yet to kill herself and you're still not back with me)

Because, guess what,
I introduced you to that whore; you fell for her bust, not her, she fell for your wallet, not you.
(we were still dating when this all happened, by the way-- oh, that's right, you didn't know I knew)

Because, guess what,
I'm listening to you spill all of this.
(even after everything, by the way-- even though it's breaking my heart)

Because, guess what, asshole,
I would have fucking loved you if you gave me the chance, and I never would have hurt you.
April 12th, 2010 at 01:29am