Can anyone relate? Advice?

I'll start at the begining the guy I kinda like went out with one of my best friends and I got over him simple as that, but then 2 weeks later they break up. My best friend now hates the guys guts and expects me to hate him too.... (don't think i can) And the guy comes back to me and expects me to take his side because we were pretty close b4 all of this... I don't know what to do....

Next off my grandma died a month and three weeks ago and I'm totally lost. She lived with us for about 3 years now and i was sure she was in good health seeing as i was with her everyday. Then sudenly she seems like she has a cold, gets taken to the hospital, and has to stay there. With my 14 year old mindset I'm like "It's no big deal she'll get fixed up and come home soon." The next day I get off the school bus and theres a babysitter at my house.... (really im 14 i dont need a babysitter....but thats Beside the point) they say do your homework your dad'll be home soon,

When my dad gets home he's all teary eyed (i've never seen my dad cry) and he rushes me and my brother into the car and we go to the hospital. I'm shocked as we walk into the critical care unit... theyre not letting anyone see the patients at this time but my parents alost get arrested trying to get me in... they get me in and I go see her.... It was the craziest thing ever, breathing machine hooked to her face, cords going everywhere, there were so many bruises. It was terifiying... My dad kept saying talk to her but you know i just couldnt. I heard my mom talking to the doctor outside the room. "How could this happen?"

"Well the cancers every where she must have been hiding this for at least ten years, can't imagine the pain shes been through."

That hit hard... cancer...everywhere... ten years... wy wouldn't she tell someone. she seen monthly doctors wy didnt one of them speak to the family...? I cried alot that night the doctors said she probly wouldnt make it through the night. she did and she made it through the next day. when i got home i went to church, We put her on the prayer list and at 8:00 we were saying our finnal prayer in youth group. We went home and my mom said... "She's gone.. at 8:02" in my head im like thats when we were praying for her....

Anyway after that my home life has hit rock bottom... my mom cant find any way to deal with this other than alcohol and my dads always yelling... I walk my 3.5 mile block every day after school just to stay outta the house cause i cant be near either of them... i just don't know anymore... Anyone got any advice????????? Anyway thanks for reading my probably boring story i just needed to get it out somewhere....
April 12th, 2010 at 03:48am