Im not allowed to be a vegetarian- WTF!?!?!

Ok, so i have always wanted to be a vegetarian and i just got thinking- what better time to start then now? I used to try and excuse myself by saying 'I love meat too much' but i figured i should just man up and at the least go vegetarian. I mean i researched it and everything making sure that this would be a good decision, its healthy and good for animals and the environment!

So i txt my mom saying 'I want to become a vegetarian.'
She txts back saying 'what???'
And i repeat myself.
I don't get another text.
Then mom gets home and walks into my room and says 'why?'
And i get really flustered and try to explain why i really want to and she just says 'no.'
So i say 'WHY THE FU*K NOT?!!?' Hahah no but i wish i had said that.
I said why?
And she said that those animals were going to die anyway and she wants me to eat meat.
WHAT THE FU*K?!?!?
She also AGREED that it is very healthy but still dats she wants me to eat meat.
Don't you think i should be allowed to decide what i want to eat? Especially if it's a healthy diet!?!?! Like maybe if i was asking to change to a candy-only diet i would understand but i'm quite afraid i don't get it.
So i suppose i'll have to conform to eating meat until i go t college.
This is horrible.

Unless i figure out a way to convince her- i played the animal cruelty line but apparently she doesn't care. And the healthy diet line. Idk what to do...
April 12th, 2010 at 10:29pm