This is Normal for Her- It'll be Fine. (Need Advice/Help Please)

A week ago me and my ex were beginning to talk again because I felt bad for ignoring her pleas to be just friends so I gave in. I'm with the love of my life, Brandon, and she's with.. Well. Another junkie. I'm used to her going out with drug dealers and users, it's her sad attempt to make me jealous that she didn't love me anymore. It didn't work because she broke my heart a long time ago and I'm so over her nothing can change that. She tried to make me angry so I'd fall apart by saying things about my dead father, and how me and Brandon's relationship will never work, telling me I'll relapse, saying she cheated when we were dating and that she never loved me.

What I Know:
A) I could care less about who she's with. In fact, I'm glad she's with someone that way she doesn't have as much time to try and mess up my relationship!
B) I know for a fact, that me and Brandon's relationship will last a long damn time and it'll be way better than what mine and her's was; drug use, sex, and abuse. I love him way more than I could ever love her or anyone else. He loves and cares about me unlike her, and even though me and her are in Vegas and he's in Indiana; I can trust him that far away. On the other hand, I can't even trust her in the other room with a goldfish. Plus, me and him are moving in together to Georgia this summer, which I'm super excited about by the way.
C) I know I won't start using heroin again. I only did it for a while, and because of Brandon. I have no reason to with him.
D) What the hell do I care? It's the past, and I already know she didn't care about me.

But the problem is that last night at like four in the morning (it's a school night may I mind you and I had testing today, thank hell Monster Energy Drinks works miracles) I got a call from her mother, pretty much ripping me a new one because her daughter overdosed because of me. I asked her what hospital and everything and she told me. So I called the hospital and asked for her; They said that there was no one there under that name. By then I was pretty mad. I figured out that it was her sister that called, trying to help her get me upset! I really don't understand people. Every time I try to be nice, people play me.

So what I really need to know is how to get her off my back without her trying to pull anything. I don't want her in my life. Any advice will do and thanks for listening. I really appreciate it. Love you guys!
April 13th, 2010 at 05:46am