Dear 'God',

I can’t believe you. You did it again. You’re taking everyone from me. What the Hell did I do to deserve this? And muffed up thing is I can’t even cry properly anymore. I bet you’re really not even concerned about this. Yeah, my mother tells me to pray, but I’m actually afraid what would happen if you were paying attention. God, I hate you. I abhor you. I don’t even know if a silly little archaic concept like you exists, but there’s nothing else I can blame right now. Everything’s your fault; absolutely everything. You took my dad away from me. You took my uncle. You took my great aunt. You took Jimmy. You took April. You’re taking everything from me! I HATE YOU. I F*CKING HATE YOU. I really do mean it with my whole being. My body shakes at the thought of you. You don’t give a sh*t about the things you ‘created’. F*ck you. I can’t believe you’re trying to take her, too. She’s what holds this damn shattered ‘family’ together. You’re taking away our strongest pillar. You’re taking away my reason to live. If you do, you’ll be sure to look down at me because I sure as hell ain’t letting you take me.

Ranting to a figure that doesn’t exist,
Angelica.
April 13th, 2010 at 02:55pm