Happiness is on it's way! :D

So, I actually managed to pass my senior project.... with 100% A. We got a computerized copy of a congratulations letter from our principal that isn't even hand signed by him saying that we graduated. Hurrah. He's so considerate to us.

I found out the other week that my friend likes me... And I must admit that he is very sweet to me so I may or may not give him a shot depending on if I start to like him back in that kind of a manner.

Back in February, I saw The Used live in concert! FINALLY. Along with Atreyu, which I fell in love with at the concert. It was my first time experiencing their talents. I thought I was going to die when I actually got to meet The Used though. Hugging them all and getting to have even the smallest of conversations with them was something I had only dreamed of up until that point. Dan's beard is incredibly soft. Just saying. So is Bert's... And his lips are soft (he kissed me on the cheek). He has been my friends hero since 2002 and she finally got to meet him after missing him the last time she went to a concert. It was a few days before her birthday and four until Berts, so we sang happy birthday to him during the concert and he sang happy birthday to her at the meet and greet. Needless to say, both my friend and I were crying for a little while after that. It was truely an amazing experience.

Now, to meet Madina Lake again... at some point in my life. I hope.

Anyway, there is just so much going on right now that it's going to take several journal entries with different topics just to fit it all in. It's all good this year. The only negative I have is that I've been getting sick a lot and I don't get enough sleep or time to myself. It's a miracle! Haha. Until next time.

I love you,
Ermin.
April 13th, 2010 at 05:04pm