4.13.10

hey guys. so this is my first journal or blog. w.e. I've been wanting to do it for a while but never been accomplishing it. so im in 8th grade and graduating in june. im kind of tired of being around the same people. let me just say that most of the guys are freeking douche bags (ecept for a couple who are my friends) and assholes. n some of the girls are freaking bitches. n most of you people no how i feel since its been getting closer to the end of the school year, you just get tired and want to graduate. me n my friend lets say anna are probably long lost twin sisters. we like almost the same things and wanna do the same things when we grow up. we pretty much feel the same way about our social life. we r tired of some people getting the guys just because og their "looks" Im not the most gorgeous person ever but im at least a true honest down to earth girl. (i am not trying to brag) like today my friend has been having bf troubles n she thinks they r drifting apart (im not gunna llie i see it to) so i gave her some advice n told her all this stuff meaning every single word i said came from the heart. i hate how some people just sayyyy awwwwwww thats soo sad im actually truthfull and honest about it. so as you can see i cant wait to get out of this school graduate and make new friends.
April 13th, 2010 at 09:35pm