Story for the kids XD

The 3 little Pigs
One tragic year ago my house was destroyed. My name is Jillina and I now live with my sisters Tequoia, who's house was also destroyed, and Denise in Denise's house. Let me explain what happened exactly 365 days ago.
I had just finished building my house of straw, and boy, how proud of it I was! It was a beautiful golden color, it was just perfect! I knew it'd be a little drafty, but I'd just wear a sweater and everything would be fine. So, I had just been sitting enjoying some delicious slop, as only pigs do, when I feel a draft and hear something growling as it comes down the road!
"Little pig, little pig let me in!" said the angry town wolf, Jack.
"Go away, Jack! You can't come in here!" I told him.
"Jillina, you let me in, or I'll blow your whole house away!" Jack warned me.
Now, I'm a stubborn pig, but I knew enough not to mess with Jack when he was angry. So I high-tailed it out the back door and ran straight to Tequoia's house. Tequoia didn't live very far from me, but I didn't get a good enough head start, because Jack saw me running up the road. Out of spite he blew my house away anyway. Now he was even more angry, and probably hungrier than he was before.
"Tequoia! It's Jillina, let me in please!!" I yelled as I ran towards her house. Tequoia being the wonderful sister she is, let me in on the first knock. We both held each other and cried, not knowing what else to do as Jack ran to the house.
"Tequoia! Tequoia! You let me in right now!" demanded Jack.
"But how do you know my name?!" Tequoia asked dumbfounded.
Under his breath, we both heard Jack mutter, "Pigs these days... You'd think they'd realize that her sister just screamed her name..." He sighed.
"Now, I don't have time for this! You two pigs let me in right now or I'll blow this house down!" said Jack.
"My house is built of sticks! It's so strong, you'll never be able to blow it down!" said Tequoia.
And after a quick chuckle, a smirk appeared on Jack's face. All he said was, "Wanna bet?" Right then, he huffed. And he puffed, and he blew Tequoia's house to the ground! Sticks were flying everywhere! And we, scared for their lives, took off down the road to our sister, Denise's house.
Denise always was the quickest thinker in times of panic, so once she let us in, we felt very secure.
"Go hide in the basement, I'll take care of Jack," Denise told us. So of course, we did as she requested... until Jack showed up. Then we couldn't resist, so we ran back up to watch!
"Go away, Jack. You won't find any dinner here!" Denise told Jack very confidently.
"Denise! You don't understan--" Jack started, but he was interrupted by Denise because she had spotted us.
"What did I tell you two, go back downstairs right this very second!" Denise said. We always knew not to make our oldest sister angry, so we slowly went back downstairs and waited.
"What do you think Denise is going to do to Jack?" Tequoia asked me very excitedly.
"I don't know, I bet she'll teach him a lesson or two!" I told Tequoia.
"But Jillina, Jack is too big for Denise to take on by herself, we should help her." Tequoia said.
"No Tequoia, Denise told us to stay down here." I said.
After about 15 minutes of debating back and forth whether we should go upstairs and help our sister, Denise came downstairs! We immediately bombarded her with questions of what had happened.
"Guys, calm down. Jack didn't want to eat us, he only wanted to borrow a printer so he could hand in his writing assignment to his teacher on time!" Denise told us nonchalantly.
"Jeez, all that worrying for nothing, I guess." I said to my sisters.
That's when Denise looked a little uneasy. "Not quite... I ran out of ink."
Oh no. I thought to myself, what could Jack have done?! Denise is still here...
Denise interrupted my thoughts by telling me that since she had run out of ink, "Jack had been so upset that he ran away. He said he would write the rest of his assignment and hope for the best. He was thankful that Denise had been so trusting and disappointed in you two for not even letting him tell you what he wanted. Jack decided to run away to England and start his studies over again there. So let's just call the insurance company and say a hurricane came through town and destroyed your houses, Jack's had enough of being upset for one day."
"Denise, you always make so much sense. I look up to you!" Tequoia told Denise.
"I love you Denise, thank you for protecting us from this huge misunderstanding." I said.
We all hugged, and then had a nice slop dinner. Every day is wonderful now, we all eat together and share Denise's house. Tequoia and I chip in by doing our chores, and everything's been smooth sailing. The end.
April 14th, 2010 at 12:59am