Mini rant & I need something to read...

Feel free to ignore this part, yeah?

Ugh. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of feeling this way. I'm sick of the looks my parents give me when I'm like this, like they think I'm crazy. But I'm not. I'm stuck here, gazing at the world like a deer in headlights as it whizzes by.

I can't stand it. I can't stand not being able to concentrate. I want to be able to walk fast without feeling like I want to fall over. I want it to stop.

I don't want the doctors to tell me that I should go back on my medication, to stick it through until I get the surgery. I didn't wait three goddamn hours for you to tell me "I don't know. I'm sorry. Go back on your pills."

The pills don't work. They never worked; that's why I went off them. Besides, they don't even have to do with what I'm feeling. Why would I slow down my heart rate when I already feel like I'm about to faint? I'm not unhealthy; I eat right, I exercise. This shouldn't be happening to me.

I am so fucking scared.

---

Okay, now that the venting is over -- and I apologize for that -- let's get to the important part.

Story whoring! :}

First of all, you should definitely check out:

What Can You Not Buy With Money? by Hansel.
Four Petals by alexandra.
Quiet Little Monsters by maesaysdance.
Stories From The Back Of His Motorcycle by xlaura17x.

So, yeah. Recommend your stories.

But, please, no fanfiction.
I find it creepy reading made-up stories about real-life people. (just my opinion!)

.. That's about it.
How was your guys' day? :}
April 14th, 2010 at 03:05am