Seems like it's been forever since I've been on here.

.....And a lot has happened! There's been all kinds of events.

So, when are they getting rid of the Journals? They've been saying that forever.

I got a new iPod touch. It's pretty cool. That'll show my mom not to lie to me! She told me a few months ago that she would get it for me, but ended up buying herself a Nano and rubbing it in my face like the butthole she is. Now she's jealous of me. The downside to getting this is that I had to get the Internet taken off of my phone. I'm getting used to that and I undrstand why we had to get rid of it. See, we need to pay bills.

I also made a Facebook. As much as I hate it, most of my friends have one and more people talk to me on there. For real, nobody talks to me on Myspace anymore, but I get so many more messages and things on Facebook. The group/pages or whatever they are are funny too. Like I found one that had something to do with the world ending in 2012 and my school district will still be open. There are so many districts around here that all close or have delayed openings on snow days, but mine is always open.

Also, I'm kind of mad at one of my friends. She's going around telling people that my boyfriend and I are broken up for good when we never broke up at all. She also said that some band called one of my friends a "Juggahoe poser." that's mean.

Today was really crappy. My health teacher took my phone. I turned it off and gave it to him like I should, but then he went and turned it on and went through it. He had no right to do that at all. And when I got it back after school, I saw that he read my texts and things. I really think he wasn't supposed to do that. Oh well. He's an a-hole. He sends the same people out of the room for no reason at all and gives them referrals. He should get smacked.
April 14th, 2010 at 03:10am