Summer Plans, formspring, Mibba, Verizon, Warped.

I'm going to Virginia for the summer, I was just curious as to what many Mibbians were doing over the summer - excluding the fact that you're going to be on here updating.

I have the most trouble with updating during the school year, but during the summer, I shoot out updates like a tiger chasing it's prey.

I think a lot of people do that too, I don't think I'm the only one.

On another good note; I'm excited for tomorrow, I get my new phone. Which is the LG Chocolate Touch, because my stupid Voyager just had to break. I've only had it for at least 13 months, to be honest, I think it's the expensive phones that break easily.

Because I had a old flip phone from Verizon, and it lasted at least three - four years.

I want to switch companies, though. /:

Also, does anybody hate the pollen this year has produced or what? We went outside today during my third period, and I was like.. holy shit this isn't a good idea, and it wasn't. Because now I'm runny nose, sore throat, puffy eyes.

Does anybody have a formspring on here? If so, you can rape mine. ^_^

formspring.me

It's pretty wicked, to be honest.

I'm ready for summer - summer means Warped, Warped means a butt load of hella good bands are going to be extremely close to me.

I hope you all had a good hump day. (:
April 15th, 2010 at 03:48am