Watch my heart when we're together; girls like me love you forever

I haven't really written in a long time, but I suppose that's just because whenever I've felt like it, it's been 1h30 in the morning and I don't want to creep downstairs like a fugitive.

Nothing much has really changed, in terms of my school life. I still work my ass off for mediocre (by my standards) marks and see very little of my friends. On a happy note, I've been accepted to my top choice university for Engineering. So clearly, someone thinks I'm smart.

My love life is... Enh. Over the summer I had three "options," all of which are basically off limits at the moment. However, there's been a slight improvement as Boy #3 is taking me to my prom (that is, if he gets approved by admin, as I'm sure he will because he's NOT a crazy axe murderer. Unless, of course, you are a jar of Nutella). I don't expect anything to happen, because I'm not a homewrecker.

And before you all go "He's taking you to prom but he has a girlfriend... What a douche," just note that Boy #3 is anything BUT a douche. At least, I don't think so. There were discussions back and forth between our families (yes, both of our families got involved - long story) well before they were an item. Plus, we've had this super awkward mutual crush going on for like three years, and his sister kept trying to tell me without telling me to ask him to prom.

I love Julia. She's amazing. She's also me.

Which brings me to my next point. There's another guy, this one from my school, that I've had a really embarrassing crush on basically since I met him. I actually remember the precise moment I noticed he was attractive... Mmm, good times. Anyway, so there've been some exchanges between us. He's interested. Even a total dating moron such as myself can tell that. The only thing is, he's only interested in wheeling, and I am so not into that.

That was my next point because Julia refers to me as "big wheels" now. She loves the hot drummer updates.

My asshole ex-boyfriend keeps trying to discourage me in his douche-y way from the hot drummer; telling me about his "kill count" and such. It doesn't bother me, because I'm not really looking for that and I know that it's probably not going to happen. I'll have more luck as a homewrecker with Boy #3.

Ugh. Colin. At least he didn't get a chance to stare at me in band today and/or come up behind me a graze my back as he walks by. EW. He did walk over to talk to some of his junior classmates while I was at my locker to stare at my ass, but that's okay. Non-uniform day is fair game, especially when I'm wearing my killer heels.

Yes, that was random, but such is my life right now.
April 16th, 2010 at 02:46am