Day of Silence- so zip it! English project fun! And q's?!?! :D

Yes as the title states today was the Day of Silence and im am so sick of writing it down for everyone who doesnt know so one last time: Staying silent the entire day to bring attention to the silence that lesbian, gay, bisexuals and transgenders must face as a result of anti-LGBT bullying.
It is for awareness of these injustices that keep people from expressing themselves freely.
I am straight, but i couldn't seem to get the fact that you don't have to be gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender to support people who are, into my classmates heads!
I think your preference of gender should be no more of an issue than your preference of soda, and people should not be judged by those stereotypes!
If you disagree then don't hate- howabout you just agree to disagree? :)
Definitley DO NOT say that being gay is a *deformity*, like this jerk in my gym class said to me all day! *imaginary chokehold*

Anyway, moving away from that controversy...
So after school me and my friends had to finish an english project (So, yes i sadly had to break the silence), where we were supposed to video tape our own version of a scene from Romeo and Juliet~! It was super fun! Soooo many outtakes- i only hope my teacher doesnt fail me! I also rediscovered the fact that im definitley not the best actress in the world...

So, that's all i really had to say today...:/ So...
Questions anyone? :)

1.)Ever read Romeo and Juliet? Do you like it?
2.) Do you agree with me on the sexual orientation rant above?
3.) Ever had an experience with a jerk like that?!?! *points up*
4.) Are you a good actor/actress? Or are you like me...? xD
5.) How was your friday? :)

That's about it! Have a loverly evening! :3
- Sincerly
April 17th, 2010 at 03:05am