This Love is a Suicide On Heels....

____, if there was any one person that i could pick to save from the wrorld ending, it'd be you. when we first started talking i just felt above everyone and everything. you made me feel like i wasnt just a person. you are what completed me. im not just saying that. ____ you are such an amazing person and you have so much life in you that i dont think it'd be possible for me to move on without you. i know we dont know each other that well but i'm 14 years old and i have a life to live ahead of me and i thought you should be in it. i thought doing what i just did would help everything, make it all better. clearly i was wrong, and guess what.. guys make mistakes. everyone makes mistakes. clearly i made the biggest mistake of my life because i probably just lost the girl of my dreams over a boy. everyone fights and every fight gets resolved. i love you _____... as more than a friend, i really do. please dont hate. please trust me. i just thought this would help. you can tell me what not to say. ____, i promise you can trust me. i promise...

this was the love note i sent to my girlfriend after having a trust fight. what should i do?
April 17th, 2010 at 08:07am