Famine, Realcare baby, dropping classes . [ questions , pics, recs?]

So I haven't written a journal in atleast a week. It's kind of odd, considering if I had my way I'd post a few times a day. I just don't want to overwhelm the journal bored with my nonsense. Not all that much has happened, but I'm going to write a note anyways.

Currently my brother has an infectious disease. Which means that I'm in a house with a diseased person. Which also means that there is a large chance I will become diseased in the near future. Hopefully not. He's still being a dummie, and I'm still not liking him very much. He just does so much stuff to make me mad and I can't deal with him anymore! I wish he'd just go away or grow up.

I dropped math. Thank god. I was honestly ready to cry every time I walked into the classroom. I was trying so hard and only coming up with fifties. I decided to drop it and my teacher acted all mad and was like if you work hard, you could pass. Thing is, I don't want to have to work that hard just to pass with a fifty. Because a fifty doesn't exactly impress universities. Just sayin'.

I just completed (well a few hours ago) the thirty hour famine. It was a lot of fun, there were a lot of people, and we raised a lot of money! Apparently we raised enough to save 200 Haitian children. I'm very pleased. I wasn't even that hungry. Thinking of kids who go through it all day every day kind of puts a damper on your apetite. Anyways, I'm super proud of everyone who participated and I'm happy to see all that money go to use saving children in third world countries (: ! Way to go everybody<3.

Anyways, it's a saturday night and I'm at home on Mibba. It's mucho pathetic. But I love Mibba, so I guess it could be worse!

On May seventh I get the Realcare baby II. It's a screaming, crying, fussing, needs to be fed/changed baby simulator. It looks exactly like a real baby. I'm kind of scared. I know I can do it, because I watch kids all the time, but thinking about all the sleep I'm going to lose taking care of it... hellooooo birth control. makes me want to cringe aha. I thoroughly enjoy sleeping. And I have to take a day off of riding because I have it, too. Which doesn't please me very much. I bought it some cute little green striped socks, a little onesie with kangaroos, and the most adorable dinosaur hats. My friend thinks that I'm getting carried away, but hey, a zillion people are pregnant, I'm sure someone can use them when I'm finished. On the note of babies, there's another boy! Officially, I'm pretty sure everyone is having a boy. I'm jelous. Lol.

My pretty Lady and I have been training super hard lately. Getting back in the groove of things after the fall, so I'm back jumping and such. Very good. I get to do my first horse show of the season pretty soon. On the sixteenth of May there's a schooling show, so it's very exciting! I get to go out and buy some show clothes and stuff, and then brush Lady to within an inch of her life XD. Anyways, hope we do well at our first show, and I hope that I, uh... don't fall again. Or anything to that degree of severity. I hope she doesn't fall, lmfao.

It took me a million years to get this onto TinyPic and size it right >:( . It's still not as big as I wanted it, but I guess it's alright. She's got white splashes on her back, but the saddle either hides them or you can't get a face and splash picture.

Image

Anyways, you should check out Bulletproof and comment and I will gladly return the favour :) . Or Papa don't preach could use love also. They'll both be getting updates (hopefully) tonight!

QUESTIONS
1. What is the worst class you've ever taken and why?
2. Does your school do the 30 hour famine or an equivalent?
3. Have you ever had the Realcare baby II? Did you like it, if yes?
4. Isn't my baby girl beautiful :D ?
5. Recc me a story?
6. ... And some music, please !
April 18th, 2010 at 02:58am